2.12.10

Moody

Just thought some of you may be interested to know what I've been doing with my time when I havnt been drinking, sleeping or complaining. Below are two example of moodboards which I am shoving (delicately) in my portfolio - due in next week.


Purity


Sensuality

The quality is appalling as I took them on my phone of the computer screen! Apologies; but you get the feel.

Other than that, I have yet again spent all day in bed - not sleeping though; please God let my sleeping pattern return to some normality! Instead I was working on my 'Sensuality' and 'Heritage' mood boards.
Despite the fact that I am frequently mocked for doing a 'Mickey Mouse' course; until you have understood the complexities and detail that are required when doing such a task, I hereby bid you to sew up your mouth.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment