23.11.10

Do you feel alive?

For some bizarre reason, and perhaps seemingly a little out of character, I have a love for skull's. Despite the fact that this style hit the mainstream well over a year ago now, it still continues to interest and fascinate me. Team this with my obsession with rings, and together my hands look like an advertisement for a graveyard.

To my delight, key names were also able to feed my passion.

Alexander McQueen


Dior

Vivienne Westwood

Christian Audigier

Alexander McQueen

Is it possibly a little disturbing that such a conventionally horrific image, complete with numerously negative connotations, is such a popular seller amongst are retailers? Or is it just the fact that in the 21st Century, we are so overwhelmed and seemingly empowered by death, that it would be silly not to embrace it?

No comments:

Post a Comment