11.5.10

Karma

I feel like I've been neglecting this recently - the main reason being that my life over the past couple of months has been moving so fast that I can never seem to find the time or the words to sit down and try and sum up simply what is happening.

There are only two more days left of school, before I get kicked out (for those of you who dont know me, I'm not some hardcore rebel who's been badass and thus, expelled) but I am in the final stretch as they say, of my time at school.

No more Monday morning catch-ups about what the weekend has brought us. No more debating whether or not to skip the lessons in order to spend more time catching up. No more planning party outfits on the whiteboard for us all to discuss; ditto birthday plans. No more trips to Tesco, several times a day, just because well . . . we like to eat. Sad really; that after seven years of feeling more than ready to leave, I suddenly dont want to go at all.

Something which has been more and more apparent in my life, is karma.

Jain Symbol

According to some people, I have been far too nice recently (which, trust me, is unusual for me). The way I see it is, that, hopefully, one day I shall be rewarded. That sounds ridiculous, I'm not a dog (DONT comment), but I mean it in the sense that I now have a feeling that what goes around really does come around. It'd do you well to be nice to those around you now, for you never know when you'll need them again in your future. Be generous with what you have, and you shall be remembered when you are in a time of need.

Philosiphical shit, may as well be blabbing about Politics - though, interesting about David Cameron pretty much being made PM as we speak. Moment of change; which sceptics are obviously negative about, but change is good. An advert once said so on tv, I cant remember which one. But I remember it . . . so it must be true.

What is also true, is friendship.
I know, I know, I sound like I'm 80 and not 18 (oh, I had a brilliant birthday by the way, thanks for asking), but if you do not know it already, in time, you will. Friendship is the one thing which has value beyond anything else - and trust me, that means a lot coming from me.
Over the years, whether it be two or seven, the real ones have stuck about. They have seen me through my ups and my downs, they know my ins and my outs. Most of them know more about me than I know about myself, and most of them appreciate me more than I ever could understand about myself. I love each and every one of them with all my heart, because they have made me grow into the person I am today.

N9

If all else failed now, I would fail knowing that they have made my life complete.

God, getting a bit too deep for a Tuesday night - let's all go and watch 90210 or something, and make ourselves crave a more superficial California life; although dont get me wrong, I wouldnt say no to Liam! Or Teddy. Or the other one, cant remember his name.

Dont compare yourself to anyone else, because the best you can ever be, is yourself,

No comments:

Post a Comment