29.8.11

Wrangler Summer Party


Oversized top: Charity Shop - Boots: New Look - Cycle Shorts: H&M
One of the perks of working for Hold Your Horses is that I get sent to fantastic events, which I probably otherwise wouldnt even know existed. Last night was the turn of the Wrangler summer party at Notting Hill, celebrating not only Carnival, but fabulous denim. 
BBQ and Mahiki coconut rum cocktails, an exclusive live performance from Maverick Sabre and music from DJ's Seb Chew, Work It and George Craig (who brought his honey Diana Vickers along for the ride).
Not only that, but we mingled with models and bloggers galore, with the occasional celeb 'play it cool' sighting. I even managed to end up having a conversation with one of the company's creative directors, which is probably for the best that I dont remember.










All photos taken and edited by me.
Thanks to Surgery PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment